We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
Please book your tee-time online in advance
Golfers – Welcome back! In an effort to keep our guests and employees safe, we will follow all of the CDC’s recommendations and state, federal and local laws regarding COVID-19.
We have put into place several accommodations for the check-in process and your round of golf to comply with CDC recommendations of social distancing and avoidance of contact points.
- Please book your tee-time online in advance on our website, or our free app
- Tee-Time Intervals will be 15 minutes.
- The course will only be accepting credit card payments.
- If possible, 1 person per group to check-in entire group.
- Only 4 people at a time in the Pro Shop.
- Restaurant will be open with 25% occupancy inside and additional seating will be available outside.
- Restrooms will remain open and a staff member has been assigned to sanitize them regularly throughout the day.
- Golf carts will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Only 1 person per cart.
- Golf Carts are based on availability and walking is encouraged.
- Please do not touch the flags.
- Rakes, sand bottles, coolers and ball washers have been removed, or designated as out of order.
We look forward to having you back on property with CDC recommended social distancing.